This 200m Automatic Prospex Diver’s Special Edition watch encompasses the theme of a ‘tropical lagoon’ and its colourful fish inhabitants.
Its Diver’s watch design follows the original Seiko ‘Turtle’ style; named by Seiko fans for its case shape resembling a turtle with its curved comfortable shell.
Powered by an automatic calibre, the watch is designed for robust resilience when put to the test in extreme adventures – from recreational diving to simply wearing to the office.
Bright emerald green and marine blue colours on the minute hand and bezel reflect the tropical ocean life inspiration behind the design.
Prospex is a combination of the words ‘Professional’ and ‘Specifications.’ Seiko Prospex timepieces are designed to be practical, reliable and durable; to meet the high standards required in extreme environments for sports lovers and adventure seekers alike.
- Caliber 4R36
- Automatic and hand winding movement
- Vibration per hour: 21,600
- Thickness: 13.4 ㎜, Diameter: 45 ㎜, Length: 47.7 ㎜
- Scuba diving 200m
- Power reserve: approximately 41 hours
- Stainless steel case and bracelet
- Date & day display
- Screw crown and case back
- One way rotating bezel
- LUMIBRITE hands and Hour Index
- Hardlex crystal glass