There are just 2,000 of this limited edition timepiece available worldwide.
The dial of this timepiece has been created by hand using a traditional Japanese Arita porcelain technique.
Prized for centuries for its unique blue-tinged white colour, fine Arita porcelain is the latest expression of Japanese artistry to be showcased in the Presage Collection.
This porcelain is used within high-strength, three-dimensional dials, individually created by master artisans in a multi-stage process combining Seiko’s latest watchmaking techniques with centuries of craftsmanship.
Creating each individual watch dial involves great skill and patience through a multi-stage process with several phases of firing. The porcelain dials are made by master craftsman Hiroyuki Hashiguchi and his team in Arita, Japan where porcelain has been made since 1830.
Seiko Presage: Timeless looks, precise mechanical timekeeping. Minimalistic watch designs with a distinctly Japanese aesthetic.
Seiko Presage Arita Porcelain
Limited edition of 2,000 pieces
- Caliber 6R27
- Automatic with manual winding capacity
- Accuracy: +25 to -15 seconds per day
- Duration: Approx. 45 hours
- Water Resistant: 10 bar
- Stainless steel case
- Dual-curved sapphire crystal
- Anti-reflective coating on inner surface crystal
- Three-fold clasp with push button release
- Thickness: 12.8㎜, Diameter: 40.5㎜, Length: 47.8㎜
- 29 jewels
- Date display
- Date hand
- Power reserve indicator
- Stop second hand function
- Arita Porcelain Dial
- LIMITED EDITION on the case back
- Screw case back
- See-through case back
- Serial number engraved on the case back